Clements Physical Therapy is a locally owned private practice physical therapy clinic in St. Bernard Parish. The owners of Clements Physical Therapy, David and Rachel Clements, are lifelong residents of St. Bernard Parish. The mission of Clements Physical Therapy is to provide high quality, individualized patient care necessary for patients to achieve a healthy, functional, and pain-free lifestyle. This mission is achieved by offering the most qualified physical therapists to develop a customized treatment plan to help each patient reach their goals. Whether it be pain relief, recovery from surgery, a recent injury, or a progressively worsening condition we can help.
- Spinal conditions: neck pain, back pain, degenerative disc disease, disc disorders, osteoporosis, scoliosis
- Joint and soft-tissue injuries: ligamentous sprains, muscle strains, fractures, dislocations
- Sports-related injuries: overuse injuries, trauma
- Workplace related injuries
- Arthritic conditions: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint replacements.
- Strengthening, stretching, cardiovascular training
- Dry Needling for myofascial restrictions
- Balance and Gait training
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Modalities and Kinesiotaping techniques for pain relief
Louisiana State legislation now allows patients direct access to physical therapy by removing the requirement of a physician referral. Please click here to read more